Member Sign In:
The Scorpions Community is designed for individuals 13 years of age or older.
As a participant of these forums you agree that you will uphold this Code of Conduct, and are responsible for all activities and content you post/upload.
In addition to upholding this Code of Conduct, you are responsible for adhering to all applicable local and national laws.
This is your community. Help us to keep it safe, friendly, fun and helpful.
- Be polite and respectful in your posts, and in your replies to other people.
- Keep conversation threads on track. It's okay to disagree with another user's post, but don't take the thread off track to do so.
- Always address your comments to the person who asked the initial question, not the other posters.
- Keep it clean. No profanity, obscenity, insulting or bigoted comments please. No name-calling.
- Search to see if a question you'd like answered has already been posted by somebody else. Posting the same question repeatedly and starting multiple threads on the same subject can be confusing.
- Report any kind of abuse you find in the community. You will find "Report abuse" links in every post and in every profile.
- Divert or change a thread for your own purposes; just start a new thread with the subject you want to discuss.
- Post questions that are the same or similar to questions you have already posted. When someone has an answer or a reply, that person will respond to you.
- Harass, insult, tease, or correct other users about the grammar used in their posts. Good or bad grammar isn't the point-the community is about getting questions answered and sharing the love of the band
- Post chain letters.
- Link to websites that require payment to access information.
Things that will get you immediately banned from this community:
- Posting content that is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way, including collecting the personally identifiable information (PII) of any minor (anyone under18 years old), including, but not limited to: name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of the minor's school.
- Threaten, stalk, insult, victimize or intimidate anyone or any group of people for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion
- Incite other users to threaten, stalk, insult, victimize, or intimidate another person or group of people
- Invading anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without that person's knowledge and willing consent.
- Posting content or links to content that is illegal or violates any applicable local or national laws.
- Post content depicting nudity of any sort, including full or partial photographic human nudity, or nudity in cartoons, fantasy art or manga.
- Posting or spreading viruses, worms, malware, or other software intended to harm another user's computer.
- Post links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct
- Impersonating a Site Administrator
- Promoting or otherwise facilitating the purchase Non-Officially Licensed Merchandise
- Posting 'spam,' 'pyramid schemes,' 'affiliate marketing,' or unsolicited commercial advertisements of any kind, including advertising for money making schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests.
- Attempting to manipulate the forums, or other community features, including ranking and points systems
Community User Cautions
- Be cautious about accepting friend requests from other users. Use your best judgement to ensure you are following online security protocols.
- Please be careful with your personal information. If you post your email address in a post, it may be used for any purpose by the general public, as this is a public community.
- Don't post information that could be used by others to steal your identity, like your street address, your phone number, your social security number, or your credit card number.
Termination and Cancellation
The Scorpions Community reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without any obligation to do so, to review and remove user-created content, images and accounts at will and without notice. The Scorpions Community also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to permanently ban participants or terminate access to the community.